- 2 heads of cauliflower cut into small florets
- ½ onion diced
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1½ cups Old Croc Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a casserole dish with butter.
- In large pot, bring water to a boil over high heat and cook the cauliflower for 6 minutes. Remove from heat, and strain the cauliflower in a colander, transfer to the casserole dish.
- Add the butter to a sauté pan, and sauté onion and garlic until the onions are translucent. Next, whisk in the flour and cook until all ingredients are combined and flour is slightly browned. Slowly stir in the milk until the flour is dissolved. Stir in cheese, constantly stirring so it melts into the mixture. Turn off heat, and season with salt and pepper to taste.